Most Impressive Win This Year!

Runt#1969

All-American
Dec 13, 2010
21,473
9,303
113
I meant to say Tennessee 64... NOT 74 in the prediction above.

Kentucky 75
Vols sixty-four, not seventy four.

missed it by ....

that much

dammit

Go Big Blue !

(that is all)
 

permdaddy_rivals45705

All-American
Mar 29, 2002
16,057
6,644
0
No doubt about it.

Gutsy gutsy win by the Cats tonight.

They fought like hell for 40 minutes on defense.

I could not be prouder of this team than I am tonight.
 
  • Like
Reactions: rnfoster
Jul 11, 2007
27,222
34,299
0
If perry could gain more confidence handling the ball under pressure, he could be a huge asset down the stretch run.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Women's Basketball Kentucky WBB has a versatile trio of 6-foot-5 Wildcats: 'We call them our 6-5s'
  2. 02 KSR Football Kentucky is very familiar with LSU QB Sam Leavitt
  3. 03 KSR 11 Personnel, No Huddle! LSU Preview with Shea Dixon
  4. 04 KSR Basketball KSR Live Blog: 2026 Kentucky Basketball Pro Day
  5. 05 KSR Football 'It’s Thin': Will Stein hints at bad news on Kentucky's injury front