The entire night was incredible. A once in a century event. Gives me chills to say that.
Off the field, the new Ryan Field is truly a palace. Everyone was complementing us for how sick it is. And we had a ton of neutral, Chicago-area fans there who might now pull for us. Not to mention we were on big Fox with what I hear was a completely glowing broadcast in our direction.
On the field, that was the most dominant home victory in ages. Our OL absolutely owned Penn State’s DL. Our running backs were making guys miss like blue blood RBs. Childs is such a cool customer. Very few missed tackles. We have a legit kicker. I could go on and on.
But now the question of the thread…
What was the previous most dominant home win prior to last night?
-A buddy said 2009 Wisconsin
-I think 2017 Minnesota (but they were 5-7 that season)
-2020 Maryland (but COVID year nonsense)
Thoughts?
Off the field, the new Ryan Field is truly a palace. Everyone was complementing us for how sick it is. And we had a ton of neutral, Chicago-area fans there who might now pull for us. Not to mention we were on big Fox with what I hear was a completely glowing broadcast in our direction.
On the field, that was the most dominant home victory in ages. Our OL absolutely owned Penn State’s DL. Our running backs were making guys miss like blue blood RBs. Childs is such a cool customer. Very few missed tackles. We have a legit kicker. I could go on and on.
But now the question of the thread…
What was the previous most dominant home win prior to last night?
-A buddy said 2009 Wisconsin
-I think 2017 Minnesota (but they were 5-7 that season)
-2020 Maryland (but COVID year nonsense)
Thoughts?