Most hated Vol

TheOtherGreatOne

All-Conference
Feb 5, 2003
3,005
3,365
0
I never knew Nash played for the Vols, that’s awesome. He was one of my favorite wrestlers as a kid.
Nash averaged like 5 points a game against everyone else but like 19 against the cats. I hated him with a passion. When he was at Tennessee he was 6'11'' and weighed 195. He hadn't discovered steroids yet. That came later, so he could be a wrestler.
 
  • Like
Reactions: UK90 and *Fox2Monk*

Bluegrassking

All-Conference
Jul 18, 2006
4,050
1,912
0
Pumpkinhead Tony Harris and it isn't even that close. He is up there with Laettner, Antonio Lang, Rasheed Wallace, and Boo Brewer for me.
 

*Fox2Monk*

Heisman
Jun 10, 2009
47,684
87,447
113
Nash averaged like 5 points a game against everyone else but like 19 against the cats. I hated him with a passion. When he was at Tennessee he was 6'11'' and weighed 195. He hadn't discovered steroids yet. That came later, so he could be a wrestler.
Yeah well that’s a heck of a frame to build on. He was and still is huge now.
 

drbubba

All-Conference
Sep 1, 2005
6,112
4,387
0
Tony White
Ron Slay
Grant Williams
Admiral Schofield
Fulkerson McFly
I'm reading Ron Slay over and over. He does a local radio sports show with 2 others.. They are the only Vols supporters in Nashville. Please remind me of who played with him. I scarcely remember him.
 

childe

All-Conference
Feb 1, 2006
1,406
1,277
0
My choice is a building: Stokely Athletic Center. Glad it was demolished.
 

CrazyCat74

All-Conference
Nov 7, 2018
1,413
2,442
0
I'm reading Ron Slay over and over. He does a local radio sports show with 2 others.. They are the only Vols supporters in Nashville. Please remind me of who played with him. I scarcely remember him.
Yeah that was 20 years ago and his teams were coached by Buzz Peterson if I recall.

Tennessee was pretty average when Slay played.. Slay played with Vincent Yarborough, Marcus Haislip, Brandon Crump.
 
  • Like
Reactions: drbubba

CrazyCat74

All-Conference
Nov 7, 2018
1,413
2,442
0
Grant Williams was definitely the hardest to watch.
I was embarrassed for him every time they would show his stupid flopping on replay.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Basketball Add a BBN United Basketball Open Practice to a Busy Weekend for UK Sports
  2. 02 KSR Women's Basketball New WNBA mock draft has Clara Strack teaming up with Caitlin Clark
  3. 03 KSR Football NFL Draft Buzz Building for Lance Heard
  4. 04 KSR Football Shane Beamer Pleads with South Carolina Fans Ahead of Kentucky Game
  5. 05 KSR KSR Show, 9/30: Listen live from 10 a.m. to noon