I actually liked Chism because his back would go out at crunch time.No hate....but Wayne Chism and Ron Slay come close
Is all of them a choice?Mine is Fulkerson. Who's yours?
Some people just can't keep politics off the board. What a shame.Al Gore. But he did create the Internet…so he has going for himself.
Yes, BB. I've been surprised that Ernie and Bernie haven't been named more. And you're absolutely right ! I don't have to look at Jon Scott's site to vividly recall that they beat us like a rented mule back in the day ! ! ! But they were both just damn good players, and it's hard for me to hate them as much as thugs like Ron Slay and other thugs already named.I'd like to say the "Ernie and Bernie" show, because those guys whipped our *** in the 70s. But, they were actually cool dudes.
That was Ernie Grunfeld and Bernard King for the youngsters.
ESPN, Obama, LeBron, Popovich, Kerr, Manfred, Goodell, Silver…sorry I brought politics into a sports discussion.Some people just can't keep politics off the board. What a shame.
He was certainly strongly despised during his time.hate is a strong word but Tony Harris lit us up and was cocky about it
Wonder what size shoe he wore?Did you guys know Jarnell Stokes doesnt know how to stretch?
I'd like to say the "Ernie and Bernie" show, because those guys whipped our *** in the 70s. But, they were actually cool dudes.
That was Ernie Grunfeld and Bernard King for the youngsters.
Yes, BB. I've been surprised that Ernie and Bernie haven't been named more. And you're absolutely right ! I don't have to look at Jon Scott's site to vividly recall that they beat us like a rented mule back in the day ! ! ! But they were both just damn good players, and it's hard for me to hate them as much as thugs like Ron Slay and other thugs already named.
Watched this the other night. Interesting.1 was Bernard King with Grunfeld 1a. Guys were hard to beat even with the great players we had during that period.
KSR Football
Will Stein and Shane Beamer's Relationship Comes Full Circle on Saturday
KSR Football
Will Stein Downplays Kentucky's AP Top 25 Ranking, Dylan Stewart's Absence
KSR Basketball Recruiting
5-star PG Reese Alston completes official visit to Kentucky
KSR Basketball Recruiting
Paul Osaruyi takes KSR behind the scenes of his official visit to Kentucky
KSR Basketball
Kam Williams hopes to complete full transition from scoreboard operator to draft pick—and champion