Most hated Gator

May 31, 2018
15,280
30,690
98
Billy Donovan for turning us down not once but twice.

angry girl GIF
 

podgejeff_

All-American
Dec 4, 2005
8,067
5,268
113
I used to hate Noah, until I realized he'd be an all time favorite Cat had he been here and I was just mad at how Florida was winning back to back titles and we were languishing in the Tubby twilight years.

Now I realize I generally don't think anything about any Florida player, because it's Florida. UK fans care about their players more than their own fanbase.
 

bluedog79

All-American
Mar 4, 2008
6,015
5,290
0
Yo its Joakim Noah..... Then maybe Walsh.
Noah is king though. Their most hated during his time by far. Dude was tough at Florida. We hated him hard.
 
  • Like
Reactions: will1976
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Kentucky vs. LSU in Lexington: Never a Dull Moment
  2. 02 KSR Mitchell Moorer named Kentucky's new Executive Associate AD for Player Management under J Batt
  3. 03 Rivals Football Recruiting Intel: Kentucky hosting another flip target this weekend in four-star CB Allen Evans
  4. 04 KSR Football Will Sam Leavitt Run it Against Kentucky?
  5. 05 KSR KSR Show, 10/9: Live from Don Franklin in Lexington