Does the mosquito magnet work? Any other recommendations for yard coverage? Thanks in advance.
Been around for awhile. Propane tank, some sort of attractant and a chamber to capture the mosquitos. Allegedly has an acre of coverage. They were insanely expensive years ago. Cheaper now....thus, interested!Tell me more about this mosquito magnet.
No, I don't want to google it.
I remember the research which came out when those electric powered bug zappers came out. It turns out, they were far more likely to actually increase the number of mosquitoes to your property. My idea was to "gift" my neighbor at the end of my block with one, so she would draw the mosquitoes from property down the block to hers.
I would think that anything that's basically an "attractant" (much like the bug zappers) would likely just get more mosquitoes around you. But who knows, I could be wrong. If I had a quite a few acres, I would be willing to put one well away from the house and see if the mosquitoes would leave for that location.
O State Illustrated Football Recruiting
Oklahoma State offers Pitt commit Jordan Young
Sports Predictions
2026 Heisman Trophy: Jeremiah Smith takes lead in Polymarket odds after Week 4
O State Illustrated Football
Oklahoma State kicker Sam Keltner is ready for the spotlight
O State Illustrated Football
OSI Breakdown Week 4 | Cowboys vs. Mountaineers
On3 Football
Big 12 names Football Players of the Week after Week 4