Oh shoot, that's right! I was thinking Houston way back in '79. Yep. Auburn after the '06 season. Nice job.Auburn during the Callahan years?
Yeah, I remember that. It was Tommy Tuberville.Only reason I remember that game, is because whoever Auburn's coach was at the time, kind of crapped all over the WCO so many of us were excited about. He said something to the tune of, "The WCO is basically 7 plays, so it's easy to game plan against" paraphrasing..
Rivals Football Recruiting
Nebraska's recruiting weekend: a 4-0 record, several Rivals300 prospects coming for Maryland game
Inside Nebraska Football
Nebraska OC Dana Holgorsen & DC Rob Aurich reflect on win over Michigan State, preview Maryland
Rivals Football Recruiting
Who’s locked in — and who isn't? Easton Royal flip buzz; LSU, TCU, Ohio State, Arizona State, SMU, Houston making runs at committed prospects
Inside Nebraska Football
Rhule: Colandrea sliding, sharp words for Nwaneri & Jones, plus an early eval on Huskers’ transfer class
Inside Nebraska Football
Here’s what Nebraska coach Matt Rhule said about Dylan Raiola performance in Oregon’s win over USC