Moreno has arrived

BlueBomb

Heisman
Apr 3, 2009
10,871
20,268
103
If you cut Moreno's hair Potter looks at least two inches taller than him. Is Potter 7-2 or is Moreno only 6-11? Need to get that fixed for the roster.
This reminds me of a story:
I went to UK's Summer basketball camp in '83. Winston Bennett was there.

At the time, Bennett had the biggest afro I've ever seen. He was 6'8", but measured 7'1" with the hair. True story.
 

bnewt

Heisman
May 29, 2001
8,853
11,022
113
This reminds me of a story:
I went to UK's Summer basketball camp in '83. Winston Bennett was there.

At the time, Bennett had the biggest afro I've ever seen. He was 6'8", but measured 7'1" with the hair. True story.
but he was mean enough that he could wear what he wanted
one of my favorite players
 

BlueBomb

Heisman
Apr 3, 2009
10,871
20,268
103
but he was mean enough that he could wear what he wanted
one of my favorite players
Also a true story from the basketball camp:

I was on Bennett's 3on3 team. In the first game, I took about a 15' shot. Made it. He immediately came up to me and told me not to shoot it again unless he told me to. I didn't.

We finished second in the 3on3 tournament. Got beat by some 7-footer from Chicago.
 

Kybluedude

Heisman
Nov 19, 2005
9,398
12,075
0
Also a true story from the basketball camp:

I was on Bennett's 3on3 team. In the first game, I took about a 15' shot. Made it. He immediately came up to me and told me not to shoot it again unless he told me to. I didn't.

We finished second in the 3on3 tournament. Got beat by some 7-footer from Chicago.
No wonder he didn’t make it as a coach
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Kentucky is very familiar with LSU QB Sam Leavitt
  2. 02 KSR 11 Personnel, No Huddle! LSU Preview with Shea Dixon
  3. 03 KSR Basketball KSR Live Blog: 2026 Kentucky Basketball Pro Day
  4. 04 KSR Football 'It’s Thin': Will Stein hints at bad news on Kentucky's injury front
  5. 05 KSR Basketball KSR's three questions entering Kentucky Basketball Pro Day