Ksr trying too hard
How so
Forgot about that guy. Always got a good laugh out of ppl freaking out about how he typed.Ole eVil bB hIMsELf...
I aPpReCiAtE mAtT wHy aRe yOu sO jEaLoUs?
I got a good chuckle out of it.Serious?
They’re trying to poke fun at all the updates but this one misses the mark of being humorous
Ksr trying too hard
You must be an avid follower.And this differs how, from what day, 5x per day?
He's holed up with that guy Oboroluvsuk..What happened to that guy?
What happened to that guy?
I viewed him as someone who wanted to fit it and maybe tried too hard.We've all been there at some time in our life of we're truthful.I don't know. I do know people used to harass him relentlessly over how he posted. (He did the same type service Smash is doing now.)
I dispised his username but beside that he performed very well a good service for a good while.
I never saw him one time react to anything anyone said to him on this site. For that I had to give him credit but I guess the pressure finally took its toll. He disappeared. That I know of he hasn't been back. It would be hard to conceal a new handle. He had a distinctive style.
I viewed him as someone who wanted to fit it and maybe tried too hard.We've all been there at some time in our life of we're truthful.
KSR Football
LIVE BLOG: Kentucky vs. No. 10 LSU
KSR Football
Five Things You Need to Know About the LSU Tigers
KSR Football
Two LSU streaks working in Kentucky's favor
KSR Football
Get ready for Kentucky vs. LSU under the lights with the KSR Pregame Show
KSR Football
Will Stein explains how Kentucky’s loss to Alabama changed his approach