Read all about right HERE!
The only way to shut them up is to keep winning but Espn is not the only way taking shots. The Hokie propaganda machine is getting in on the action.
http://www.gobblercountry.com/2016/9/25/13052416/west-virginia-slow-your-roll
Good grief. This is hilarious. Maybe you should read what I linked to.
What did you link to? Looks empty...
Try clicking on HERE in the original thread.
The problem was, it wasn't showing up as a link for me at first, so I had to adjust some browser settings. But of course I am not an Insider and thusly there ends my discussion about it.
The only way to shut them up is to keep winning but Espn is not the only way taking shots. The Hokie propaganda machine is getting in on the action.
http://www.gobblercountry.com/2016/9/25/13052416/west-virginia-slow-your-roll
DH interviewed on XM84 College Sports at 1pm today. Caught me by surprise as I felt we were under the radar.
He had good things to say about Skylar and OL coaches. Also talked about being in the "hot seat". Basically said it is the nature of the business.
WV Sports Football
WVU football releases updated depth chart for Iowa State
WV Sports Basketball
Ross Hodge wants to play chess, not checkers in roster building
WV Sports
Game details for West Virginia hosting Arizona announced
WV Sports Basketball Recruiting
2029 point guard Amoi Dut talks West Virginia offer
WV Sports Football
First look: What Iowa State has done through four games