Couple just boarded the plane looking for row 1...couldn't understand how it was the first row.
computer engineers count from 0?***Couple just boarded the plane looking for row 1...couldn't understand how it was the first row.
![]()
It is, but you turn 1 year old on the 1st anniversary of your first birthday. At some point the anniversary part got dropped.The first week of college football is called Week Zero! Shouldn’t your first birthday be the day you’re born and not a year later?
....The first week of college football is called Week Zero! Shouldn’t your first birthday be the day you’re born and not a year later?
Couple just boarded the plane looking for row 1...couldn't understand how it was the first row.
![]()
To go a step further, shouldn’t it be when ole dad let it soak too long in mom?The first week of college football is called Week Zero! Shouldn’t your first birthday be the day you’re born and not a year later?
I'm an dumbass.Shouldn't this be dubmassery?
That is your ONLY birthday.The first week of college football is called Week Zero! Shouldn’t your first birthday be the day you’re born and not a year later?
I propose we go by months instead.The first week of college football is called Week Zero! Shouldn’t your first birthday be the day you’re born and not a year later?
Except you're at the *** end of the plane and watching people get off a plane is even more infuriating.This is why I fly coach, boarding group 9. I don’t have to get on early and deal with watching others board the plane.
I like the back end of the plane. Aisle seat about 2 rows up from the bathroom. I can hit the head with reckless abandon and I’m never far from a stewardess. I’m in no rush.Except you're at the *** end of the plane and watching people get off a plane is even more infuriating.
This. I’m not waiting on 75-300 idiots to deplane. Or having to check a bag because of no overhead. I’ll sit for longer, connect to WiFi, and enjoy my pdb before I get stuck and miss a tight connection.Except you're at the *** end of the plane and watching people get off a plane is even more infuriating.
Don't degrade the awesomeness of Applebees.Pro tip: never book FC in row 1. The bulkhead means you have no under seat storage for your personal item. Last flight I was on I slummed booking 2nd leg in MCE but got upgraded to FC but it was row 1. Tragic.
Also, FC on your first leg out of JAN on an ERJ or CRJ is like the VIP section of Applebees.
Maroon and White
Rapid Recap: No. 7 Alabama 56-23 No. 16 Mississippi State
Maroon and White Football
Live Updates: Mississippi State vs. Alabama
Maroon and White Football
Last Call: Week 5 Predictions for No. 16 Mississippi State vs. No. 7 Alabama
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State Keys to Victory against Alabama
Maroon and White
No. 16 Mississippi State vs. No. 7 Alabama: How, where and when to watch the Bulldogs