#MoralVictory I'll take it

Nov 12, 2007
26,033
10,198
113
D- Ball handling
B Rebounding
A- Defense
B. Scoring
C- Assists
B Shooting

Much better performance than I expected but tonight is a great example of how this team is missing a leader.
 

MSUDC11

Redshirt
Aug 23, 2012
7,316
0
0
I don’t mind this specific showing, but it’s going to take more than a moral victory for me to forgive the A&M and Ole Miss games.
 

Cooterpoot

Redshirt
Aug 29, 2012
4,239
2
0
This team isn't making the tournament. We had to win that game. No moral victory unless you're looking til next season.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State PFF Grades from 56-23 loss to Alabama
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Anthony Evans III posts highest PFN WR grade of Week 5
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Standout Stats: No. 7 Alabama 56-23 No. 16 Mississippi State
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Unpacking Mississippi State's offensive unraveling against Alabama
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football "Learning Moments": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on rough outing for QB Kamario Taylor