#MoralVictory I'll take it

Nov 12, 2007
26,031
10,196
113
D- Ball handling
B Rebounding
A- Defense
B. Scoring
C- Assists
B Shooting

Much better performance than I expected but tonight is a great example of how this team is missing a leader.
 

MSUDC11

Redshirt
Aug 23, 2012
7,316
0
0
I don’t mind this specific showing, but it’s going to take more than a moral victory for me to forgive the A&M and Ole Miss games.
 

Cooterpoot

Redshirt
Aug 29, 2012
4,239
2
0
This team isn't making the tournament. We had to win that game. No moral victory unless you're looking til next season.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Anthony Evans III posts highest PFN WR grade of Week 5
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Standout Stats: No. 7 Alabama 56-23 No. 16 Mississippi State
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Unpacking Mississippi State's offensive unraveling against Alabama
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football "Learning Moments": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on rough outing for QB Kamario Taylor
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football "We let ourselves down": Isaac Smith and Anthony Evans III speak on Mississippi State's defeat to Alabama