Mooo U and the prop machine

old buzzard

Senior
Dec 30, 2005
6,307
651
113
..........You have a bad habit of piling on, geezer.

I'm a Gold Member on this site, meaning that I'm free to post on any thread I want on any forum this site offers. You, on the other hand are just a dogpeckergnat whose only mission it is to stir ****. As the old saying goes, if you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen. And you have proven over and over that you can't take the heat.


Which one of the people in that photo is you??
 
Jan 4, 2003
44,808
757
103
I'm a Gold Member on this site, meaning that I'm free to post on any thread I want on any board this forum offers.........you, on the other hand are just a dogpeckergnat whose only mission it is to stir ****. As the old saying goes, if you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen. And you have proven over and over that you can't take the heat.



Which one of the people in that photo is you??
red track suit
 

tOSUGrad90

Redshirt
Oct 19, 2015
7,341
0
0
I'm a Gold Member on this site, meaning that I'm free to post on any thread I want on any forum this site offers. You, on the other hand are just a dogpeckergnat whose only mission it is to stir ****. As the old saying goes, if you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen. And you have proven over and over that you can't take the heat.



Which one of the people in that photo is you??
I'll take your complete deflection as a "yes," I desperately need others to fight my message board battles for me, as I am too old, frail, and dense to debate anybody by myself.
 
Aug 19, 2018
9,810
78
0
I'm a Gold Member on this site, meaning that I'm free to post on any thread I want on any forum this site offers. You, on the other hand are just a dogpeckergnat whose only mission it is to stir ****. As the old saying goes, if you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen. And you have proven over and over that you can't take the heat.



Which one of the people in that photo is you??

So as a guest here...
He should show a lot more respect for the message board.

I fully agree but a terrible upbringing caused him to lack any manners.
 

tOSUGrad90

Redshirt
Oct 19, 2015
7,341
0
0
tHuggs' lover's obsession over other programs' indiscretions is like Nancy Pelosi criticizing J-Lo for having a butt lift.

[laughing]
 

tOSUGrad90

Redshirt
Oct 19, 2015
7,341
0
0
I don't "allege" what I do for a living, but MichiganHerd knows what I do, and has probably told you exactly who I am, so you're just confirming that you're a fool...not that this fact hadn't been patently obvious before...

[smoke]
 
WV Sports

Latest

  1. 01 WV Sports Football West Virginia preparing for major challenge against Arizona
  2. 02 WV Sports Football West Virginia vs. Arizona Big 12 availability report: 10-7
  3. 03 WV Sports Football Arizona's Brent Brennan sees Michael Hawkins as 'whole different challenge'
  4. 04 WV Sports Football WVU true freshmen continue to see action
  5. 05 WV Sports Football First look: What Arizona has done through five games