Don't wanna steal any thunder here...Now we need a few days rest and then the great news for 2017 we have been waiting for right?
Paging BK!!
Don't wanna steal any thunder here...
Nothings changed, but while I have nothing personally to with it of course, I believe everything is on track!
I was thinking the same thing. Seton Hall is not in our conference anymore. How we do in the Big Ten will determine if we're playing in MarchLand a big recruit, and you're first thought is "Seton Hall..."?? You should be more concerned on improving your 3-15 BIG record
Russ - Again thanks for everything. You're insight and posts and keeping so many of us abreast is so greatly appreciated!Smells like a party up in here. :sunglasses:
Very good pick up for RU today.
He already responded and said nothing's changed. So we'll keep waiting!Russ - Again thanks for everything. You're insight and posts and keeping so many of us abreast is so greatly appreciated!Smells like a party up in here. :sunglasses:
Very good pick up for RU today.
No need to rest at all! Gimme another big-time pickup tonight, tomorrow, the next day....keep em coming...it's awesome babyNow we need a few days rest and then the great news for 2017 we have been waiting for right?
Paging BK!!
Don't wanna steal any thunder here...
Nothings changed, but while I have nothing personally to do with it of course, I believe everything is on track!
I just recently got home from a football practice and had a chance to look at Mathis' Tweet. I noticed something that made me do a little investigating.
If you look closely at the graphic that Mathis Tweeted you will notice that "@tipton.edits" is nowhere to be found in the graphic.
I posted in another thread that Joseph Tipton told me that he did an edit for Mathis "about a week ago."
I just asked Tipton about the graphic that Mathis Tweeted today and he said "He must've had a last second change of heart because it (the Tipton edit) was UCONN... lol."
That further confirms that things changed in the past several days moving Mathis away from Connecticut and to Rutgers.
I just recently got home from a football practice and had a chance to look at Mathis' Tweet. I noticed something that made me do a little investigating.
If you look closely at the graphic that Mathis Tweeted you will notice that "@tipton.edits" is nowhere to be found in the graphic.
I posted in another thread that Joseph Tipton told me that he did an edit for Mathis "about a week ago."
I just asked Tipton about the graphic that Mathis Tweeted today and he said "He must've had a last second change of heart because it (the Tipton edit) was UCONN... lol."
That further confirms that things changed in the past several days moving Mathis away from Connecticut and to Rutgers.
Thanks, antg. As someone who is a Rutgers alum and whose son just graduated from UConn, I love both schools. Both can be great together.Congratulations. We'll be back in no time and I think pike will have you there with us. We need another rival in the NE besides exCUSE anyway.
Sincerely,
UConn Fan
The Knight Report
Rutgers Football HC Greg Schiano talks Indiana game week
The Knight Report
How former Rutgers Football players performed in the NFL's Week Three
The Knight Report Football
College Football 27 Sim - Rutgers Football versus Indiana Hoosiers
On3 Football
Senate passes Protect College Sports Act, sends bill to House
The Knight Report Football
Everything Curt Cignetti said ahead of the Indiana / Rutgers game