Monday/Tuesday Big 10 Games Prediction Thread

bac2therac

Hall of Famer
Jul 30, 2001
251,455
180,691
113
1/27

Penn State at Michigan.....MICHIGAN
Iowa at Ohio State.....OHIO STATE
UCLA at USC.....UCLA

1/28

Minnesota at Michigan State.....MICHIGAN STATE


Fri/Sat/Sun: 6-2
Season to Date: 54-27
 

fluoxetine

Heisman
Nov 11, 2012
23,529
16,898
0
1/27

Penn State at Michigan.....MICHIGAN
Iowa at Ohio State.....OHIO STATE
UCLA at USC.....UCLA

1/28

Minnesota at Michigan State.....MICHIGAN STATE


Fri/Sat/Sun: 7-1
Season to Date: 57-24
 

NickRU714

Heisman
Aug 18, 2009
14,329
13,154
113
I feel like I ask this monthly.
Are these informed predictions?
How much CBB are you guys watching?

I can barely predict Rutgers games because I generally know nothing about our Big Ten opponents.

Very impressive some of these records.
 
Feb 6, 2022
540
727
0
I feel like I ask this monthly.
Are these informed predictions?
How much CBB are you guys watching?

I can barely predict Rutgers games because I generally know nothing about our Big Ten opponents.

Very impressive some of these records.
As the basement dweller with a mediocre record amongst some of these great records , let me share my thoughts.
yes I do watch way too much college bb, at least 10 full games and another 15-20 partial games or highlight reels per week plus lots of local and national podcasts and others shows. Since Rutgers is in the Big10 I have a lot of focus on these teams. I know I spend way too much time on this subject but since I am partially retired, i am able to satisfy what my wife calls my unhealthy obsession.
I have to say, the more i watch, the more confused i become, especially in this era of the portal and NIL.
Im not making any excuses but I do not put much thought into my picks. I basically make them at the last minute on just how i feel at the moment. I also try to have an upset or two every round but that has not worked out very well. Finally, i find it hard, as a fan, to pick aganist rutgers, so i have s bunch of L’s thanks to my blind spot for RU.
So, sorry for my long winded reply, but thats my story. I know im never going catch the top guys such ad Bac, Phil, Floux and others but I do have a lot of fun.
GO RU
 

Knights2003

Sophomore
Nov 11, 2017
116
158
43
1/27
Penn State at Michigan.....MICHIGAN
Iowa at Ohio State.....OHIO STATE
UCLA at USC.....UCLA

1/28
Minnesota at Michigan State.....MICHIGAN STATE


Fri/Sat/Sun: 6-2
Season to Date: 50-31
 
Feb 5, 2003
10,989
9,406
113
Michigan
Ohio State
USC

Michigan State

Weekend: 7-1
Season to date: 53-28

My picks are mostly gut instinct based on who's hot, who's out because of injury, matchups (styles make fights, right?), home court advantage... I let my heart get in the way sometimes, such as picking us over Penn State last week...
 
  • Like
Reactions: Bayonnebomber79

RutgersMC

Junior
Dec 29, 2011
625
357
0
1/27
Penn State at Michigan.....MICHIGAN
Iowa at Ohio State.....OHIO STATE
UCLA at USC.....USC
1/28
Minnesota at Michigan State.....MICHIGAN STATE

Fri/Sat/Sun: 6-2
Season to Date: 52-25
 

bac2therac

Hall of Famer
Jul 30, 2001
251,455
180,691
113
Michigan continues to slide looking very average and in danger of losing at home to Penn State down 72-67 with 2:08 left
 

bac2therac

Hall of Famer
Jul 30, 2001
251,455
180,691
113
Wow Michigan with 9-0 flurry in the last 98 seconds to avert disaster and win 76-72 ..up next Rutgers
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Rutgers Football Postgame Show: Indiana Hoosiers Edition - TKR Pod
  2. 02 The Knight Report Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
  3. 03 The Knight Report Rutgers Football HC Greg Schiano's Indiana Postgame Press Conference
  4. 04 The Knight Report Rutgers Football crushed by defending NCAA champ No. 6 Indiana
  5. 05 The Knight Report How to watch Rutgers / Indiana; Pregame Info, Spread, More: Gameday Central