Moncrief...wavering?

MonkeyCheese

Redshirt
Dec 1, 2008
599
0
0


<div>
</div><div>I thought we were done at WR?</div>
 

Todd4State

Redshirt
Mar 3, 2008
17,411
1
0
or wherever, but that doesn't mean that we have a spot for him. I would take Desean McNeal from Oxford over him personally.

Depending on what happens, we might have a spot for another WR, but according to the recruiting gurus, it's not likely.
 

MonkeyCheese

Redshirt
Dec 1, 2008
599
0
0
Todd4State said:
or wherever, but that doesn't mean that we have a spot for him. I would take Desean McNeal from Oxford over him personally.

Depending on what happens, we might have a spot for another WR, but according to the recruiting gurus, it's not likely.
Is it that he wants' to possibly go to MSU? Or is it that he's nervous about where the Rebel Express is headed and looking for other options? <div>
</div><div>What's the story on McNeal? What would make him be a more attractive WR right now than Moncrief?</div>
 

olemissbydamn

Redshirt
May 24, 2006
1,479
0
0
He's about as uncertain as Jermaine Whitehead is. Whitehead posted almost the same thing this week.

Both will stick with their commitments barring a coaching change.
 
Oct 18, 2010
14
0
0
I know Donte and his brother very well, and he has nodesire to come to state. Any time I mention Mississippi State to either of them, they tell me quickly Donte would rather go all the way to Ok State, before he would weara Mississippi State jersey. He claims something our staff did early in the recruiting process upset him, but I think alot of it is him not wanting toupset his assistant coach, who is a big black bear and been taking Donte up there since he realized he was D1 talent.</p>
 

MonkeyCheese

Redshirt
Dec 1, 2008
599
0
0
olemissbydamn said:
He's about as uncertain as Jermaine Whitehead is. Whitehead posted almost the same thing this week.

Both will stick with their commitments barring a coaching change.
Good point with Whitehead: <div>
</div>
 

Dan Druff

Redshirt
Oct 3, 2009
128
0
0
this is off topic but damn MonkeyCheese's sig pic/video is freakin hilarious...never gets old
 

Todd4State

Redshirt
Mar 3, 2008
17,411
1
0
I think others in this thread have spoken on that already.

McNeal is from Oxford and he is 6'4" 180 and has only been playing football for a very short time. He put up some BIG numbers this year for them. He hasn't been recruited much because very few people knew about him because he wasn't playing. I want him over Moncrief simply because I think he is better.



<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/SUl3vqobkYk?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowScriptAccess="never" width="640" height="385" ></embed>
 

Foronce

Redshirt
Mar 26, 2008
2,069
0
0
/which school is gne do the most for u as far as helping u wit family things..."

//Ppl heppin' business... he going to Ole Miss
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Baseball "This is Home": 2028 OF Axton Westmoreland commits to Mississippi State
  2. 02 Maroon and White Basketball Mississippi State MBK Assistants speak on size and length added to 26-27 squad
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football "Go make the play": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby on Defense and responding to Alabama game
  4. 04 Maroon and White Basketball Mississippi State WBK to play exhibition at Choctaw Central HS
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting WR Darion Moseley backs off pledge to Arkansas, has Big Ten and SEC schools on his list