Moms or Dads in the service

davidallen

Heisman
Aug 15, 2006
29,433
14,442
0
Pokes,

If you have a family member, friend, or just know of someone who deploys away from their family I would be interested in making contact.

Some friends of mine recently launched a new service to help overseas parents stay connected with their kids.



I have committed to personally supplying the hardware for a dozen families that would take advantage of this service.

You can DM me or email me at david-at-allens-online.com with some contact info and I will get the kit shipped out.

Thanks for any referrals!
 
Jan 22, 2009
10,356
17,936
0
Pokes,

If you have a family member, friend, or just know of someone who deploys away from their family I would be interested in making contact.

Some friends of mine recently launched a new service to help overseas parents stay connected with their kids.



I have committed to personally supplying the hardware for a dozen families that would take advantage of this service.

You can DM me or email me at david-at-allens-online.com with some contact info and I will get the kit shipped out.

Thanks for any referrals!


That's pretty awesome.
 

TPOKE

Heisman
Jul 14, 2001
19,091
27,136
113
Pokes,

If you have a family member, friend, or just know of someone who deploys away from their family I would be interested in making contact.

Some friends of mine recently launched a new service to help overseas parents stay connected with their kids.



I have committed to personally supplying the hardware for a dozen families that would take advantage of this service.

You can DM me or email me at david-at-allens-online.com with some contact info and I will get the kit shipped out.

Thanks for any referrals!

Very classy David. I can't help, but this very thoughtful.
 
  • Like
Reactions: davidallen

AC2017

Heisman
Jul 31, 2014
63,412
53,769
0
Pokes,

If you have a family member, friend, or just know of someone who deploys away from their family I would be interested in making contact.

Some friends of mine recently launched a new service to help overseas parents stay connected with their kids.



I have committed to personally supplying the hardware for a dozen families that would take advantage of this service.

You can DM me or email me at david-at-allens-online.com with some contact info and I will get the kit shipped out.

Thanks for any referrals!

Wow! Great work!

I'm hoping in the coming your the numbers of your potential clients drops.

Otherwise, I wish you a ton of success. Deployment is extremely difficult on families.
 
O State Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 O State Illustrated Wrestling Sergio Vega now 149, Oklahoma State lineup wars heating up
  2. 02 O State Illustrated Basketball OSU's Ahmed, Burks and Walker see unselfish culture taking shape
  3. 03 O State Illustrated Football Recruiting Oklahoma State offers Pitt commit Jordan Young
  4. 04 Sports Predictions 2026 Heisman Trophy: Jeremiah Smith takes lead in Polymarket odds after Week 4
  5. 05 O State Illustrated Football Oklahoma State kicker Sam Keltner is ready for the spotlight