Molly's Game

Chillwell

All-American
Jun 16, 2001
85,053
7,354
0
Finally got around to seeing it about a week ago. Totally enjoyed it!... much better than I had thought it'd be.

And the whole Jeremy Bloom connection...cool. I had no idea Molly was his sister going into the movie, and it never occurred to me watching it until she started talking about her talented brothers...then I was like...is she the CU football player's sister? And sure enough...
 
O State Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 O State Illustrated Wrestling Sergio Vega now 149, Oklahoma State lineup wars heating up
  2. 02 O State Illustrated Basketball OSU's Ahmed, Burks and Walker see unselfish culture taking shape
  3. 03 O State Illustrated Football Recruiting Oklahoma State offers Pitt commit Jordan Young
  4. 04 Sports Predictions 2026 Heisman Trophy: Jeremiah Smith takes lead in Polymarket odds after Week 4
  5. 05 O State Illustrated Football Oklahoma State kicker Sam Keltner is ready for the spotlight