Mole Euthinasiaists: Tomcat mole trap

TPOKE

Heisman
Jul 14, 2001
19,086
27,096
113
I've set it twice this spring and in less than 18 hrs from each setting I have 2 less moles. Finally, something that's working.
 
  • Like
Reactions: JonnyVito

TPOKE

Heisman
Jul 14, 2001
19,086
27,096
113
3 sets, 3 caught. I was caulking some windows and looked over about 20 ft away in the front yard, trap was sprung and moving back and forth. I had just set it this morning. I think it was boxter who recommended it. It's the bomb.
 
Dec 22, 2013
32,858
41,524
113
I've had mixed results. Maybe I'm not setting it just right. I did get one in less than an hour once.

I've caught two the last 3 years and my dog got one. I had a trap get sprung recently but no mole when I checked it. Hopefully he died in the ground.
 

cactusjackosu

All-American
Sep 30, 2002
27,139
7,661
83
We got a new dog that likes to dig a bit in back yard. Front and back have been quiet this year. Very surprised as they ruined my back yard last year. If I see any new movement I'm buying that. I've gone on the cheap a few times trying to save money. Lesson learned.
 
O State Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 O State Illustrated Football Oklahoma State kicker Sam Keltner is ready for the spotlight
  2. 02 O State Illustrated Football OSI Breakdown Week 4 | Cowboys vs. Mountaineers
  3. 03 On3 Football Big 12 names Football Players of the Week after Week 4
  4. 04 O State Illustrated Football Takeaways from Oklahoma State’s 41-24 win over West Virginia
  5. 05 O State Illustrated Football Oklahoma State rolls West Virginia 41-24, win third straight