MOJAB

spinach

Redshirt
Jan 19, 2005
1,801
21
0


I realize he's wearing #6, but not sure that's Mo Jabbie. Maybe Ahmed Bah?
 

realhoops2

Senior
Jul 8, 2015
973
904
93
That's not Mo Jabbie. NJ.com corrected error today. #6 in the photo is actually Deonte Roberts...not sure why he is wearing that jersey.
 

madchuck

Heisman
Oct 22, 2016
21,775
46,462
62
That's not Mo Jabbie. NJ.com corrected error today. #6 in the photo is actually Deonte Roberts...not sure why he is wearing that jersey.

I was about to say he looks like a linebacker. I guess that's because he is.
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Rutgers Baseball Transfer Portal Profile: RHP Ryan Mealy
  2. 02 The Knight Report Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
  3. 03 On3 Football ESPN updates FPI rankings for each Big Ten football team after Week 5
  4. 04 The Knight Report 2026-27 Rutgers Basketball Schedule: Dates, Opponents, & TV
  5. 05 The Knight Report Rutgers Women's Basketball talks Big Ten Media Days on BTN