It was probably their most clutch shooter too.Yes, I jumped for joy when that foul was called. They were about to get a wide open three for the tie.
It was probably their most clutch shooter too.Yes, I jumped for joy when that foul was called. They were about to get a wide open three for the tie.
Aberdeen was our best player imo but Mo did the dirty work that doesn't show up in the box score.I'm having a hard time believing he'd ever be the best player on any college court....
Like somebody else said, “Just be Rodman”. That’s all we need out of him. Be that, we win.He got us some big rebounds and tip outs. Just wish he’d stop forcing it on offense and play into his role. That and the negative body language. Great win tho!
Which is what will actually impress scouts. Plenty of dudes have had long careers in the league because they could grab boards and distribute.Mo needs to stop trying to impress the scouts. Just stay in front of your man, block out, and hustle.
**** yes. I’d like this one twice if I could.This is our team in a nutshell. If they would learn to play within their strengths and own their roles then we re a pretty well rounded team. Problem is they tend to try and do too much and become selfish at times. Oweh, Aberdeen and MoD most noticeably but Oweh and Aberdeen have begun to own it. Let’s hope Mo can follow.
KSR Football
UK Fans of the Day want Bowl Projections after the South Carolina win
KSR Football
Kentucky at Oklahoma Game Time Announced
KSR Football
Kenny Darby, Lance Heard Earn SEC Player of the Week Honors
KSR Preps
KSR's 2026 Kentucky High School Football Top 25 Rankings: Week 7
KSR Women's Basketball
Kentucky WBB will play Illinois in a closed preseason exhibition