Mobile roll call

Uncle Ruckus

All-American
Apr 1, 2011
15,324
6,712
113
Me +9 leaving Hurley early tomorrow.
Section C I believe. I'll be the one in maroon.
 
Last edited:

mcdawg22

Heisman
Sep 18, 2004
13,669
12,182
113
Me + 1 from Gulf Breeze, + 2 from Grayton Beach, + 2 from Mobile, meeting 5 from Vicksburg, sitting in section A.
 

kired

All-Conference
Aug 22, 2008
7,135
2,554
113
Came down to Orange Beach today, driving up for the game, then back down to the beach for a few days. Have seen a few cars around town with MSU license plates & bulldog club stickers - I assume doing the same as me.
 

Dawgbite

Heisman
Nov 1, 2011
9,912
11,349
113
Me plus 3 in Orange Beach. Going to the game then back to OB till Tuesday. I think we are in section V but honestly haven't looked at the tickets since they came in the mail.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Baseball "This is Home": 2028 OF Axton Westmoreland commits to Mississippi State
  2. 02 Maroon and White Basketball Mississippi State MBK Assistants speak on size and length added to 26-27 squad
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football "Go make the play": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby on Defense and responding to Alabama game
  4. 04 Maroon and White Basketball Mississippi State WBK to play exhibition at Choctaw Central HS
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting WR Darion Moseley backs off pledge to Arkansas, has Big Ten and SEC schools on his list