MNF Prediction: Saints vs. Vikings

fishwater99

Freshman
Jun 4, 2007
14,073
54
48


</p>
 

Brutius

Redshirt
Aug 5, 2004
867
0
0
Neither of these teams are worth a damn, one of the worst MNF matchups in a while.
 

Brutius

Redshirt
Aug 5, 2004
867
0
0
I don't change my allegiance because I live in a new city. If I did, I would have been a Bears, Lions, Browns, 49ers, Redskins, Seahawks and Vikings fan at various points in my life.

I did support the Seahawks when I had season tickets, but more from a financial reason so I could sell playoff tickets to idiots at extremely high rates.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Unpacking Mississippi State's offensive unraveling against Alabama
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football "Learning Moments": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on rough outing for QB Kamario Taylor
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football "We let ourselves down": Isaac Smith and Anthony Evans III speak on Mississippi State's defeat to Alabama
  4. 04 Maroon and White Rapid Recap: No. 7 Alabama 56-23 No. 16 Mississippi State
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football Live Updates: Mississippi State vs. Alabama