MNF Game Thread - Buffalo @ Cincy

57stratdawg

Heisman
Dec 1, 2004
148,711
24,581
113
Heck of a matchup on paper tonight. Two top 5 teams in the NFL with quite a bit at stake.

I feel like the wrong team is favored at Buffalo -2.5. Give me to Cincy ML.
 

57stratdawg

Heisman
Dec 1, 2004
148,711
24,581
113
That hit must have injured his heart. Looked like he took Higgins’ right in the chest. Popped up, then blacked out.
 

SSBGDog

Redshirt
Sep 1, 2014
153
30
28
I cant recall seeing an ambulance on the field either. How do his teammates play on?
 

57stratdawg

Heisman
Dec 1, 2004
148,711
24,581
113
There’s a clip with Hamlin on the ground and his arm rises up by his head. The trainers instantly try to pull it down.
 

Uncle Ruckus

All-American
Apr 1, 2011
15,323
6,712
113
Reportedly not breathing on his own but has a pulse. Used AED while on the field.
 

EngDawg

Redshirt
Mar 29, 2016
2,037
4
38
Seems like if his life was being threatened they wouldn’t be waiting on his mom:


Honestly that feels potentially worse. I’ve seen vide from Dale Earnhardt’s crash and the commentators immediately started speculating the worst when they saw the ambulance driving at normal pace to the hospital.
 

L4Dawg

All-American
Oct 27, 2016
11,827
8,282
113
Seems like if his life was being threatened they wouldn’t be waiting on his mom:


I seriously doubt that's accurate, unless the worst has happened. If they did CPR for 9 minutes then he goes straight to the hospital with no stops if he still has a chance.
 

Fritz!

All-Conference
Oct 16, 2014
1,056
2,601
113
I’ve never seen them have to give CPR on the field
During the Tulane game earlier, they showed CPR footage from the former Tulane player in the stands in a wheelchair now. Hadn’t seen that before, just surreal to see this happen. Prayers to Hamlin, his family and teammates/friends.
 
  • Like
Reactions: onewoof
Nov 12, 2007
26,038
10,204
113
I was away from things for awhile and tuned in to see the surreal event. I cannot even imagine how they are going to process and go forward from this. I'm speechless. The sports world has a lot of people who usually have a lot of things to say that are now speechless because they have never faced something like this.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Basketball Mississippi State MBK Assistants speak on size and length added to 26-27 squad
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football "Go make the play": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby on Defense and responding to Alabama game
  3. 03 Maroon and White Basketball Mississippi State WBK to play exhibition at Choctaw Central HS
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting WR Darion Moseley backs off pledge to Arkansas, has Big Ten and SEC schools on his list
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football Recruiting JUCO Edge Derion Gould sees the potential at Mississippi State