RU Strikes 1st ... OSU counters with 2 wrap a round goals to lead 2-1 ... face off trend continues.
We have to win some of these tight games to develop a culture of winning. Winning feeds on itself. We also need this for the B1G Tourney and to make the NCAA Tourney.PLEASE not another heartbreaker like the Maryland game! Hold on, baby!
I must have a delayed feed because it's still 11-10 RU during a timeout with 4:10 to go.11-11
I fear OSU will score next.I must have a delayed feed because it's still 11-10 RU during a timeout with 4:10 to go.
Just kidding ... RU wins and might go dancing!!!! 12-11 in OT!!!!!
The Knight Report
The Knight Report - Ask The Experts Chat: October 7th Edition
The Knight Report
Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
The Knight Report
Rutgers Basketball Practice Notebook: Pre-preseason takeaways
The Knight Report
How former Rutgers Football players performed in the NFL's Week Four
The Knight Report Football
ESPN FPI projects Rutgers Football's 2026 schedule - Week Six