Source tells KSR that Mark Mitchell has applied to the University of Kentucky admissions office
Source tells KSR that Mark Mitchell has applied to the University of Kentucky admissions office
Wow that was insightful and your point is? If it’s true just take it as a positive, no need to diminish it.I would apply to every school on my list as I negotiated.
Seems like Kentucky is his list. He even came to the state to get his injunction.I would apply to every school on my list as I negotiated.
Is that why he has a do not contact tag?I would apply to every school on my list as I negotiated.
Not diminished, at all. UK is definitely a player. When he commits and then is eligible come season, it will be positive. Now it’s hopeful. Calm down.Wow that was insightful and your point is? If it’s true just take it as a positive, no need to diminish it.
I don’t know Mitchell like you evidently do but I suspect the no contact tag can mean he is down to one school or down to a handful. It just means it is not open season.Is that why he has a do not contact tag?
StupidI expect he'll attend classes at five or six schools next week. That will keep his options open. It might be tough, but it is the smart move. No reason for optimism yet.
Damn, you're a sensitive little *****.Wow that was insightful and your point is? If it’s true just take it as a positive, no need to diminish it.
I think I read he could still play for any team regardless of the KY court thing![]()
He can only play for a Kentucky team I like our chances
Are you all serious about worrying about whether academics relates in any way to sports? When was the last time you heard of a player being academically ineligible?
People on here are looking for anyway to diminish the admission dept. news. Maybe it won‘t work out but the tea leaves pretty much are spelling out Ky, same way the tea leaves said Kohler was going to BYU.Are you all serious about worrying about whether academics relates in any way to sports? When was the last time you heard of a player being academically ineligible?
English 101 is still open, may want to check yourself on that “loose” thing partner.Word on the street is that all 400 level Calculus classes are full. We may loose him!
Not at all, people put their less than clever comments on here, just trolling for their ego. Sound familiarDamn, you're a sensitive little *****.
![]()
Who was trolling you?Not at all, people put their less than clever comments on here, just trolling for their ego. Sound familiar![]()
spot onPeople on here are looking for anyway to diminish the admission dept. news. Maybe it won‘t work out but the tea leaves pretty much are spelling out Ky, same way the tea leaves said Kohler was going to BYU.
Classic! Cut me some slack. I’m prepping for college QB. No one said I’d have to spell and use correct grammar!!English 101 is still open, may want to check yourself on that “loose” thing partner.
KSR Football
FEBU: The Kentucky Motto Driving the Wildcats to Defy Doubters
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin talked himself out of fourth down attempt to ice the game in loss to Kentucky
KSR Football
Will Stein dedicates Kentucky's win over LSU to the fans: 'This was for Big Blue Nation'
KSR Football
Déjà Vu? Kenny Minchey Breaks Down the Game-Winning Two-Point Play
KSR Football
Rapid Reaction: An All-Time Night as Kentucky Topples LSU in Overtime