Mitchell commits to UK

Noledynasty2490

All-American
Jul 31, 2022
4,695
8,608
113
Team is super duper loaded
 

Noledynasty2490

The Battles's End Collective Member

The Battle's End enables FSU athletes to maximize the value of their NIL. Click Here to Sign Up

BlueBloodKyFan72

All-Conference
Apr 18, 2026
762
1,379
93
I Like It Nyc GIF by 8it
 

BBNinSCar

All-Conference
Apr 23, 2013
1,745
3,180
81
What will be this team’s ranking before our first game? I’ve seen some polls with us around #20-25. I’ll guess 15 with Mitchell?
The key is still Zoom for me. If he proves to be a Kentucky-caliber PG, we have a chance at a title.
I also like this lineup
Zoom
Momcilovic
Mitchell
N’Daiye or McBride
Moreno
 

Im The Village Idiot

All-American
Sep 7, 2025
2,699
6,744
113
What will be this team’s ranking before our first game? I’ve seen some polls with us around #20-25. I’ll guess 15 with Mitchell?
The key is still Zoom for me. If he proves to be a Kentucky-caliber PG, we have a chance at a title.
I also like this lineup
Zoom
Momcilovic
Mitchell
N’Daiye or McBride
Moreno
Nah, with Mitchell I’d say #8. It’s actually an absurdly stacked team, probably would be ranked higher than that if it weren’t for last year’s struggles
 

SandyBell'sFaxMachine

All-Conference
Dec 3, 2020
1,535
2,489
113
What will be this team’s ranking before our first game? I’ve seen some polls with us around #20-25. I’ll guess 15 with Mitchell?
The key is still Zoom for me. If he proves to be a Kentucky-caliber PG, we have a chance at a title.
I also like this lineup
Zoom
Momcilovic
Mitchell
N’Daiye or McBride
Moreno
That's a Cal lineup 😂
 

bleedsblue5

All-Conference
Jul 1, 2025
536
1,142
93
It totally feels like we failed forward.
This guy is considered top 10 easily, but we had to miss on so many top 30 guys to finally get a last second add with this guy.

Oh well, here we go again - Mark you have my attention, please don't pull this rug again.
Dang I feel like charlie brown trying to kick the football lucy is holding.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Volleyball No. 4 Kentucky VB hosts LSU, Ole Miss in bounce back weekend
  2. 02 KSR Football Recruiting Recruiting Rundown: Best Kentucky Football Guest List Ever?
  3. 03 KSR Football Kentucky vs. LSU in Lexington: Never a Dull Moment
  4. 04 KSR Mitchell Moorer named Kentucky's new Executive Associate AD for Player Management under J Batt
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Intel: Kentucky hosting another flip target this weekend in four-star CB Allen Evans