Mitch Vingleberry

tOSUGrad90

Redshirt
Oct 19, 2015
7,341
0
0
It's a dark day for Fold & Blew Nation, as one of its biggest media homers has announced that he is changing occupations, and will no longer serve as tHuggs' lap dog as of 9/8/18. I'll never forget how much of a lame, "fan boy" that Vingleberry was when tHuggs was announced as WVU's new basketball coach. Vingleberry gleefully said back then, "I really think that Huggins is going to win a National Championship at WVU."
 

old buzzard

Senior
Dec 30, 2005
6,307
651
113
So a sports writer assigned to cover WVU always showed bias toward WVU. That was his job. I'm sure that the Gazette will find someone to fill his shoes, if they haven't already. Some day you should try to get a job yourself........then maybe you wouldn't have to siphon free WiFi from every restaurant in town.
 

Tonycried2

Senior
Jun 25, 2008
5,539
623
0
It's a dark day for Fold & Blew Nation, as one of its biggest media homers has announced that he is changing occupations, and will no longer serve as tHuggs' lap dog as of 9/8/18. I'll never forget how much of a lame, "fan boy" that Vingleberry was when tHuggs was announced as WVU's new basketball coach. Vingleberry gleefully said back then, "I really think that Huggins is going to win a National Championship at WVU."
Huggy is more successful at dodging the Herd than he is at hanging banners....Mitch should realize that by now!
 

old buzzard

Senior
Dec 30, 2005
6,307
651
113
Huggy is more successful at dodging the Herd than he is at hanging banners....Mitch should realize that by now!

I think Huggy got to hang a Sweet 16 banner earlier this year after soundly thumping the Herd in the round of 32..........correct me if I'm wrong.
 

Tonycried2

Senior
Jun 25, 2008
5,539
623
0
I think Huggy got to hang a Sweet 16 banner earlier this year after soundly thumping the Herd in the round of 32..........correct me if I'm wrong.
Hahahahahahahahhaha....only one banner is of note! It hangs in Philadelphia for the 2017-18 season! But good luck this year....I mean that!
 

WVUFanForever

Redshirt
Oct 1, 2004
13,368
20
0
It's a dark day for Fold & Blew Nation, as one of its biggest media homers has announced that he is changing occupations, and will no longer serve as tHuggs' lap dog as of 9/8/18. I'll never forget how much of a lame, "fan boy" that Vingleberry was when tHuggs was announced as WVU's new basketball coach. Vingleberry gleefully said back then, "I really think that Huggins is going to win a National Championship at WVU."

Funniest post yet.

Like Herbstreet isn't blowing your garbage university every chance he gets on ESPN.

Word is Kirk sucked Urban so raw he had to miss practice the next day.

What an assclown.

And who can blame Huggs for not wanting to go to Huntington. He doesn't want to get shot by an overweight meth head anymore than the next person.
 

Tonycried2

Senior
Jun 25, 2008
5,539
623
0
Funniest post yet.

Like Herbstreet isn't blowing your garbage university every chance he gets on ESPN.

Word is Kirk sucked Urban so raw he had to miss practice the next day.

What an assclown.

And who can blame Huggs for not wanting to go to Huntington. He doesn't want to get shot by an overweight meth head anymore than the next person.
We all recognize Huggy hasn't got the 'nads to play the Herd in Huntington where the Mounties have NEVER won but why does the trip to Charleston get his nose out of joint?
 

WVUALLEN

All-American
Aug 4, 2009
73,130
5,975
113
Nobody cares about Mitch "I get my story's from the internet sports forums" Vingle.
 
WV Sports

Latest

  1. 01 WV Sports Football WVU's Amare Grayson breaks down Arizona's defensive pressure
  2. 02 WV Sports Football Recruiting 2028 DL Kyree Mitchell talks West Virginia offer
  3. 03 WV Sports Football West Virginia preparing for major challenge against Arizona
  4. 04 WV Sports Football West Virginia vs. Arizona Big 12 availability report: 10-7
  5. 05 WV Sports Football Arizona's Brent Brennan sees Michael Hawkins as 'whole different challenge'