Missouri Tigers, at MSU, Game Thread

Baddog11

All-Conference
Aug 28, 2013
3,967
3,118
113
Does Kamario look like he's only running about half his normal speed? I'm starting to wonder if he's got some sort of a hamstring that's preventing him from taking off. He looks like he just doesn't want to run the ball.
Yes I was wondering the same thing. But the receivers seem gunshy too
 

Perd Hapley

All-American
Sep 30, 2022
6,557
7,893
113
KT looks hampered by that hamstring. Clearly not the same runner and has not looked comfortable moving around in or out of the pocket.
 
  • Sad
Reactions: patdog

patdog

Heisman
May 28, 2007
60,438
31,649
113
Does Kamario look like he's only running about half his normal speed? I'm starting to wonder if he's got some sort of a hamstring that's preventing him from taking off. He looks like he just doesn't want to run the ball.
He better not want to run. If he goes down we’re looking at 4-8. And yeah he did tweak that hammy last week.
 

FlotownDawg

All-American
Aug 30, 2012
7,219
8,083
113
This is what we were all afraid of. Starters are very good, but if we have injuries, look out. Isaac Smith being out is absolutely killing us. Simmons is having a freaking career game tonight.
 

Called3rdstrikedawg

All-Conference
May 7, 2016
2,397
2,027
113
Perfect pass! Best team is wearing black.
I was so worried about this game because I thought State was handicapped at head coach but damn. State is handicapped all over the field. Depth doesn’t matter when your starters suck!
 

BossDawg78

All-Conference
Jan 25, 2015
3,989
1,257
113
I knew this **** was coming. Oh well. At least I'm not surprised. Depressed and mad as hell, but not surprised.
 

POTUS

Heisman
Sep 29, 2022
4,897
13,204
113
If we don’t score quickly, our defense can’t hold up. We are only good with a lead where our opponent abandons the run.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Who Controls the Skies?
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football "Complementary team football is what they're doing really well": Alabama HC Kalen DeBoer on Mississippi State matchup
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football SEC Nation returns to Starkville, beginning with Friday Finebaum show
  4. 04 Rivals Basketball Recruiting OTE Pro Day Recruiting Intel: Latest buzz on Beckham Black, Paul Osaruyi and more
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Alabama Players to Know