Missouri Tigers, at MSU, Game Thread

Called3rdstrikedawg

All-Conference
May 7, 2016
2,397
2,026
113
I cannot criticize 1 for Texas and not piss on our stupid *** players! Damn they must all be sped students!

Lebby’s game calling is horrible tonight! Why would he rush a play late in the half by throwing not only short of the sticks but out of bounds! Slow the **** down late in halves!
 
  • Like
Reactions: CochiseCowbell

POTUS

Heisman
Sep 29, 2022
4,895
13,201
113
That OPI turned this from a win to a loss. I’ll never be convinced otherwise. We go up 17 or 21 and instead we are about to be losing.
 

theoriginalSALTYdog

All-Conference
Jul 10, 2021
1,886
2,422
113
KT should have taken off on that 3rd down play - had a lane up the middle that would have gotten at least 6-8 yards and put us in long fg range or short enough to go for it on 4th

I know we can't afford to get him hurt but if he's going to be the player we want him to be he's going to have run it some. It's taking part of our game away when he doesn't.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Irondawg

POTUS

Heisman
Sep 29, 2022
4,895
13,201
113
I also think 78’s glove was caught in that face mask. I don’t think he meant to do that.
 

Muttley

Senior
Aug 22, 2012
1,522
993
113
I cannot criticize 1 for Texas and not piss on our stupid *** players! Damn they must all be sped students!

Lebby’s game calling is horrible tonight! Why would he rush a play late in the half by throwing not only short of the sticks but out of bounds! Slow the **** down late in halves
I don't think he has it in him to slow down
 

Called3rdstrikedawg

All-Conference
May 7, 2016
2,397
2,026
113
This is on Lebby. He knows he has deficiencies on his Defense and at Left Tackle! Yet he is determined to go fast with a lead late in the half when his QB is struggling!
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Who Controls the Skies?
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football "Complementary team football is what they're doing really well": Alabama HC Kalen DeBoer on Mississippi State matchup
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football SEC Nation returns to Starkville, beginning with Friday Finebaum show
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Alabama Players to Know
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting How strong is CB Julian McDonald’s Mississippi State commitment with LSU still pushing?