I was worried about that but I think you have to use your teammate as a spring board and it looked like 4 got vaulted up by OLLucky we didn’t get a personal foul penalty on that FG for hurdling/leaping on the line.
There you goLet's get Fluff going.
I don’t think Aaron Murray is rooting for Missouri. He absolutely loves Kamario Taylor.TV announcers rooting for Missouri
Was thinking the same.I’m shocked that’s not beyond the line of scrimmage
If he doesn’t shut up we’ll score some more.Shut the 17 up Eli Drankthewitz!
Home cookin’I’m shocked that’s not beyond the line of scrimmage
IT was NOT, however!I’m shocked that’s not beyond the line of scrimmage
It was like this at times in 2014.I don't think I've ever seen a State team with an offense like this.
He got some brown drank in there and is being uncCan someone buy Omar Connor a cowbell? Why does that man only have a stinky cup on tv???
You haven’t.I don't think I've ever seen a State team with an offense like this.
Maroon and White Football
Will Mississippi State's secondary be the difference on Saturday?
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State sells out Davis Wade Stadium for 2nd week running
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Who Carries the Load?
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Alabama Q&A
Maroon and White
Mississippi State’s Isaac Smith and Fluff Bothwell “Probable” on initial SEC availability report