Missouri Extended Cut

TrueMaroonGrind

All-Conference
Jan 6, 2017
4,129
1,699
113
That was awesome. I feel like from the point Arnett was hired as head coach until now, every time I saw him, it looked like the life was sucked out of him. It’s good to see him back in his element
He was one of my favorite assistant coaches at State. His head coaching adventure was really depressing for us and him. To see Arnett get his redemption arc at State instead of somewhere else is awesome.
 

Called3rdstrikedawg

All-Conference
May 7, 2016
2,408
2,039
113
I remember being 18-21 and not paying attention. I’m not sure those guys are paying attention but I do think they get themselves focused during those pre-game speeches.
 
  • Like
Reactions: tired

msstatelp1

All-Conference
Aug 21, 2012
2,100
1,286
113
He was one of my favorite assistant coaches at State. His head coaching adventure was really depressing for us and him. To see Arnett get his redemption arc at State instead of somewhere else is awesome.
We definitely did not do him any favors by throwing him into the HC position after Coach Leach’s death. That was a lot for an experienced HC much less a new one.

It’s great having him back and seeing him in his element. Even better seeing that him and Lebby seem to have a great relationship.
 
  • Like
Reactions: TrueMaroonGrind
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Live Updates: Mississippi State vs. Alabama
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Last Call: Week 5 Predictions for No. 16 Mississippi State vs. No. 7 Alabama
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Keys to Victory against Alabama
  4. 04 Maroon and White No. 16 Mississippi State vs. No. 7 Alabama: How, where and when to watch the Bulldogs
  5. 05 Maroon and White Mississippi State Soccer preps for No. 11 South Carolina