Please tell me this is the same Mississippi Kite from The Spirit. After seeing the nonsense he used to spew on The Spirit, I would love to see some of the crap he could come up with here
hatfieldms said:A complete douchebag. At least he was a few years ago when I was on there. I am doubting he has changed much
If I were you, I'd learned how to reply properlybefore calling someone else "**** for brains".baseballdawg5 said:The poster know as "mississippikite" on the Spirit board has to be a bigger "tard" than Powe.I hope you sir are not the same butif you are I feel for you because you have **** for brains.
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
5-star AJ Williams details his official visits and where things stand with UNC, BYU & Arkansas as the early signing period nears
Maroon and White
Mississippi State Bye Week Checklist: What Needs Work?
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State Bye Week Watchlist
Maroon and White
Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar