I've been looking but haven't seen Channing ward, golston, or coolio. Are these guys playing?
I've seen one touch. Got stuck at the line of scrimmage. Looks like a boy playing with full grown men. I don't know who's idea it was to line him up behind the QB and run it behind the guard but it's not working with him, and UM might be the only school that would actually try to use him that way with his speed... they obviously don't mind using small *** RB's.I remember seeing Moore.
That's fine! I'm not just hating on Ole Miss like every douche rebel fan who for some reason comes over here accuses me of... but when you have 3 no power RB's who run for speed you've got to use them that way. MSU fans get mad about LDP being used between the tackles, can you imagine if we used a Jeff Scott guy? We'd have fans offing themselves.Scott, coolio and #6 can't be more than 190. They have absolutely no power whatsoever.
Guess I missed him and I just saw golson on a tackle. Still haven't seen ward, thought I remember something of him redshirting maybe. How good can they be if they're playing so many damn freshman? It seems like there are at least 3 in on each play.
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar
Maroon and White Football
"Fine line": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on managing health and preparation
Maroon and White Football Recruiting
2028 4-star RB Zaiden Jernigan talks Mississippi State visit
Maroon and White Football
2027 Mississippi State commit Julian "Juju" McDonald shuts down recruitment
Maroon and White Baseball
"This is Home": 2028 OF Axton Westmoreland commits to Mississippi State