He's our best player even though he's not that good. Can't afford to sit him.Knox is the "can do no wrong" player according to Cal this season. His minutes are robust, even when he is useless.
Might as well be a home game to them. Crickets.Every other team LOL
Who would enjoy playing in front of a crowd like this?
Cal says you cant win a NC playing zone. At this rate playing for one is not a worry.We will eventually have to go back to the zone.
Was talking about our guys.I'm tired of hearing about the crowd. Who is pulling for Miss St? They seem to play alright without the crowd.
This team just gives layup after layup on the M2MCal says you cant win a NC playing zone. At this rate playing for one is not a worry.
Jesus, Gabriel out again.
Could we be getting worse? Seems like around the Louisville game we were playing good. Was hoping for something positive, maybe lock down defense, more unselfish passing but ol my..... None of that.
Was talking about our guys.
Me too lol. I have curse of oak island paused. Thinking of flipping over. I can't handle this.This is the most painful Calipari team to watch. Just painful. I love UK basketball so much, but this is just killing me. I know I should stop watching, but I just can't.
KSR Football
Will Stein Says Kentucky’s Identity Is Simple: ‘We’re Fighters, Man’
KSR Football
WATCH: Kentucky's 'unKut' recaps road comeback against South Carolina
KSR Basketball
Sources Say goes LIVE to talk UK Pro Day (with SCOOP from NBA scouts)
KSR Podcasts
11 Personnel: Disrespect for Kentucky ahead of LSU Showdown
KSR Football
Kentucky Players Ready for Familiar Foes against LSU