His shot looks so bad, you’re right, he might have to come back. And his family could have hidden that by him not playing here, but scouts would’ve seen it in workouts.
Could you change your profile picture if you don't mind? It's racist and offensiveSeriously, what did you expect.
Kicked ball and then slid on his ***, no travel. SEC refs with at least 7 bad/no calls so far. Color me surprised!wasnt that a kicked ball
Seriously, just go if it doesn't meet your satisfcation.Dang...I actually like your posts too.
I actually wasn't being sarcastic. I like your posts in general. Have a good night.Seriously, just go if it doesn't meet your satisfcation.
Good stretch. Can we please push this out to 15 by half and all exhale?
Could you change your profile picture if you don't mind? It's racist and offensive
Lot of turnovers the last few minutes. Here we go again
KSR Basketball
Nate Oats believes Brandon Garrison is 'maybe the best passing big I've ever coached'
KSR Football
Kentucky vs. No. 10 LSU: National Media Takes
KSR Cats in the NBA
BBNBA: Maxey appears on Abbott Elementary, SGA on the cover of TIME magazine
KSR Football
KSR Staff Predictions: Kentucky vs. No. 10 LSU
KSR Volleyball
No. 4 Kentucky VB hosts LSU, Ole Miss in bounce back weekend