No offense to Kentucky fans and I'll probably get bashed saying it on Rupp Rafters and I understand Kentucky is young, but they are playing dumb basketball. They just look lost. Almost like there scared to play there style ball.
No.Would you rather him have gotten up there and said "well this team sucks and I got no answers" lol
Already two on Gabriel
Did you watch the entire interview or just that 5 second clip and then decide to make a post on it?No.
Just say we are a work in progress. Don’t allude to your record as if it’s the kind of record that gives no cause for concern.
Maybe it’s still nerves, but JV has no offensive game. He just throws the ball as hard as he can at the basket.
No offense to Kentucky fans and I'll probably get bashed saying it on Rupp Rafters and I understand Kentucky is young, but they are playing dumb basketball. They just look lost. Almost like there scared to play there style ball.
They have one of the lowest collective basketball IQ’s in the country.No offense to Kentucky fans and I'll probably get bashed saying it on Rupp Rafters and I understand Kentucky is young, but they are playing dumb basketball. They just look lost. Almost like there scared to play there style ball.
No offense to Kentucky fans and I'll probably get bashed saying it on Rupp Rafters and I understand Kentucky is young, but they are playing dumb basketball. They just look lost. Almost like there scared to play there style ball.
No offense to Kentucky fans and I'll probably get bashed saying it on Rupp Rafters and I understand Kentucky is young, but they are playing dumb basketball. They just look lost. Almost like there scared to play there style ball.
You can say that again, oh, you already did. Thanks.No offense to Kentucky fans and I'll probably get bashed saying it on Rupp Rafters and I understand Kentucky is young, but they are playing dumb basketball. They just look lost. Almost like there scared to play there style ball.
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin appears to have posted fake Kenny Minchey quote in LSU facility ahead of Kentucky game
KSR
KSR Show, 10/7: Ask Anything Wednesday, Pro Day, LSU prep, and more
KSR
KSR Today: The Power K is BACK!
KSR Football
LOOK: Kentucky unveils the Power K Uniforms
KSR Basketball
UK Pro Day was a 'really, really positive day' for Kentucky basketball