Jeez, the Rupp crowd sounds SO dead.
Past everyone’s bedtime. including mine. damned 9 o’clock games.
Jeez, the Rupp crowd sounds SO dead.
Good heavens I hope we have a better shooting team next year.
Well, we're about to be.Thanks god Miss St is awful or we’d already be down about 10.
To be fair, hustle can go a long way. Getting that extra loose ball and that extra rebound can change momentum and inspire your teammates.I know it’s only a couple of games but I have no idea what Vanderbilt brings other than running around a lot.
Has no offensive game at all and his defense is weak.
“We’re 14-5, I’m not panicking.”
Dude. The bulk of your wins are against lower tier schools. Your overall record, at this point in the season, is meaningless. The team we’re playing has a similar record and they are terrible.
This season is about 2/3 over....they just aren’t any good. There aren’t even any signs of anything to get excited about.
A whole lot of blah with this team
KSR
Jasper Johnson's new coach retires 25 days before Oregon's first game
KSR Basketball
Ousmane N'Diaye officially cleared to play by the NCAA
KSR Football
Kentucky Finally Unlocks Mobile Minchey
KSR Basketball
Summer College Basketball games could soon be a reality
KSR Women's Basketball
We have tipoff times for Kentucky WBB matchups against Louisville, Virginia