Minute miracle vs this win

BluePhil

All-Conference
Jan 28, 2008
2,481
1,116
113
Miracle minute. I was excited this time. Almost had a heart attack then
 

Kobe #1

Sophomore
Feb 9, 2008
1,028
156
0
Miracle minute was special, but man this was too........I told my wife at about the 10 minute mark I have never seen a team come back from such a beat down since I was in high school........it would be great to see something like that again.....it was in the early 90’s and Kentucky came back from 25-30 down and I could not believe it because I was enjoying the beat down so much back then and I would like to be on the other end of it

She says “I don’t like your chances”

Well.....IT HAPPENED
 
  • Like
Reactions: CRAZIE4LIFE
Devils Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 Devils Illustrated Basketball Blue Devils roll in first test against opposing team
  2. 02 Devils Illustrated Basketball Live coverage: Belmont at Duke
  3. 03 Devils Illustrated Basketball Scrimmage preview: Belmont at Duke
  4. 04 Devils Illustrated Football Across the Beat: Getting to know Georgia Tech
  5. 05 Devils Illustrated Football Duke availability report filled with reserves