what does it say, can’t see it
Lets hope. I believe Keion Brooks will now definitely be back here as well. After seeing him lead that vigil last night he is clearly a/the leader of the team and somebody those guys clearly need.
Zuck the cuck?
![]()
We will see . I do hope that Cal has corrected all of the things the people you call “ haters” have been complaining about. Even if he does , it doesn’t mean they were wrong.Can't wait till next year. Cal is gonna make haters look foolish. An angry Cal is a great Cal. Bring it on.
I think it would be cucked by zuck in this situation.Zuck the cuck?
![]()
it don’t matter people always are going to complainWe will see . I do hope that Cal has corrected all of the things the people you call “ haters” have been complaining about. Even if he does , it doesn’t mean they were wrong.
Or right.We will see . I do hope that Cal has corrected all of the things the people you call “ haters” have been complaining about. Even if he does , it doesn’t mean they were wrong.
What now?Kersey is usually on target. Hope this is legit!
Lets hope. I believe Keion Brooks will now definitely be back here as well. After seeing him lead that vigil last night he is clearly a/the leader of the team and somebody those guys clearly need.
I think it would be cucked by zuck in this situation.![]()
Depends on what he is angry about.Can't wait till next year. Cal is gonna make haters look foolish. An angry Cal is a great Cal. Bring it on.
Had a TS//SCI from the DoD for 15 years. Does that count?G14 Classified.
Need FB clearance from Mark.
Busting balls is required here. Dave knows that.FWIW, I was just giving @davekersey a hard time. I’m sure there’s some legs to this. Just busting his balls about the deleted “report”.
Lets hope. I believe Keion Brooks will now definitely be back here as well. After seeing him lead that vigil last night he is clearly a/the leader of the team and somebody those guys clearly need.
DK is HOT!
Sure could use it, a lot of it.I wish that we could get some positive news.
Porque no los dos?Mintz or Carr?
Good point. That would be fantastic.Porque no los dos?
Well when you win 9 games...........it don’t matter people always are going to complain
KSR Podcasts
11 Personnel: Luckett's Play Sheet for South Carolina
KSR Basketball
LIVE BLOG: Big Blue Madness
KSR Women's Basketball
Rhyne Howard has the Atlanta Dream in the semifinals of the WNBA Playoffs
KSR Football
Alex Afari, Mark Mitchell ruled ineligible following NCAA win in Kentucky Court of Appeals
KSR Basketball Recruiting
5-star SF DeMarcus Henry schedules official visit to Kentucky