Millennials are insufferable

FMPoke

Heisman
Jan 12, 2002
65,254
18,021
113
One of them is leaving our team for another job and they are all saying inspirational things to each other and hugging and crying like her mom died.

I don't get these people! I am a hostage in my office.

You should probably just be happy that one of them actually has a job.
 

FMPoke

Heisman
Jan 12, 2002
65,254
18,021
113
My kids lack white guilt.

Guilt? Let's just start but cutting back on the entitlement. We raised a generation of kids who have been given everything and somehow think the world has treated them unfairly because they are white males.
 

BluegrassPoke

Heisman
Dec 10, 2002
44,499
92,977
101
Guilt? Let's just start but cutting back on the entitlement. We raised a generation of kids who have been given everything and somehow think the world has treated them unfairly because they are white males.
The red head kid on The Mick is that kid. Also the kid on American Housewife plays that same role. Hilarious.
 
  • Like
Reactions: FMPoke
Jun 11, 2001
25,747
30,208
68
Guilt? Let's just start but cutting back on the entitlement. We raised a generation of kids who have been given everything.
With you up to here. I don't know any kids who think they have been treated unfairly for being white males.
 

HighStickHarry_

Hall of Famer
Apr 21, 2006
63,219
120,169
0


 

JonnyVito

Heisman
Mar 12, 2008
24,405
10,422
0
I am also considered a millennial but only by a couple of years. I am far from these give me what I haven't earned. Makes me sad that one day I will have to live with all these pansies voting and being the majority.
 

TheRedSon

Heisman
Oct 12, 2008
40,210
18,649
113
That's probably true.

I only miss the oldest of them by one year, so they have made up a significant portion of my social circles my entire life.

I just don't see it.

Special snow flake maybe (it was "morning in America" when half of them were born after all), but not lazy. Not any lazier than the Gen-X types I've known.
 
O State Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 Sports Predictions 2026 Heisman Trophy: Jeremiah Smith takes lead in Polymarket odds after Week 4
  2. 02 O State Illustrated Football Oklahoma State kicker Sam Keltner is ready for the spotlight
  3. 03 O State Illustrated Football OSI Breakdown Week 4 | Cowboys vs. Mountaineers
  4. 04 On3 Football Big 12 names Football Players of the Week after Week 4
  5. 05 O State Illustrated Football Takeaways from Oklahoma State’s 41-24 win over West Virginia