Bob. Stoops.
Sometimes being a little too greedy comes back to burn you.
Tenn post fulmer
I could easily see that happening (players quitting). I'm just pissed this didn't happen 2 weeks ago. WAMSU. Oh, and I doubt Fournette plays another down this year. He gone too.Excellent. The players love Miles. If they quit on the team, it gives my Eagles a chance to pull off the upset in Baton Rouge.
+1
During the Auburn vs. LSU game they had a Trivia Question "When was the last time Auburn won a game WITHOUT scoring a Touchdown?"
The Answer was 2008 Auburn 3 - MSU 2
I remember after Auburn won that 3-2 game they FIRED their Offensive Coordinator Franklin....at MSU we kept our Offensive Coordinator Woody McCorvey (spelling?).
Mullen should thank his lucky stars that he coaches MSU and not some other SEC team that is not nearly as understanding & compassionate as us.
View attachment 5097Excellent. The players love Miles. If they quit on the team, it gives my Eagles a chance to pull off the upset in Baton Rouge.
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
5-star AJ Williams details his official visits and where things stand with UNC, BYU & Arkansas as the early signing period nears
Maroon and White
Mississippi State Bye Week Checklist: What Needs Work?
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State Bye Week Watchlist
Maroon and White
Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar