Mike Hamilton is gone

youngster

Redshirt
Oct 31, 2008
103
0
0
rumor is Mike Hamilton just stepped down at UT. Interesting to see who they bring in.
 

Shmuley

Heisman
Mar 6, 2008
24,337
12,325
113
Lonnie Tinkle shitcan moments. I remember where I was and what I was doing the moment I heard Doc confirm the demise of the f'n hairlipped bean counter. Even now I feel my happy level increasing just thinking about it.
 

therightway

Redshirt
Aug 26, 2009
1,801
0
0
No sarcasm of course. I could see them bring in Phat Phil if he does not desire to coach again.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Basketball Recruiting 5-star AJ Williams details his official visits and where things stand with UNC, BYU & Arkansas as the early signing period nears
  2. 02 Maroon and White Mississippi State Bye Week Checklist: What Needs Work?
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Bye Week Watchlist
  4. 04 Maroon and White Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar