Midlands Seating for RU Fans

RUWrestling2001

Redshirt
Nov 25, 2021
12
16
3
I'm an RU grad, now living near Chicago. I was planning on going to the Midlands with my son to cheer on RU. Anyone have an idea of where the Rutgers section will be? Thanks!
 

RUWrestling2001

Redshirt
Nov 25, 2021
12
16
3
Sorry, last time I'll post about this. Anyone have an idea if there is an RU section for Midlands? I tried messaging a few people directly but haven't heard back,
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Rutgers vs Maryland odds: Point spread released on Scarlet Knights, Terrapins
  2. 02 The Knight Report Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
  3. 03 The Knight Report Basketball How to watch Rutgers / Villanova; Pregame Info, More: Gameday Central
  4. 04 The Knight Report Rutgers Baseball Transfer Portal Profile: C/1B Nick Shuhet
  5. 05 The Knight Report RU Football survey results: Fans share thoughts on Greg Schiano, Defense, & Direction of Program