Middle Row....Second from the right.

BigMotherTucker

Sophomore
Aug 20, 2006
6,805
199
63


</p>
 

patdog

Heisman
May 28, 2007
60,501
31,719
113
At least she's got the exotic thing going. I'd really rather see the pic of the Vandy sorority girls that made the rounds a year or two ago, but that's probably not a good idea for a message board people read while at work.
 

jakldawg

Redshirt
May 1, 2006
4,378
3
36
Here's my Vandy girls story from a few years back.
The scene: A picturesque Friday evening at the Rugby field at Vanderbilt. The Western Kentucky squad is warming up, and the girls behind me start talking.
Girl 1: "So, why are they playing at night?"
Girl 2: "I think the other team had to drive a long time to get here"
Girl 1: "How far away is Kentucky from here anyway?"
(note: WKU's an hour north on I-65, but not everyone knows that. It gets better.)
Girl 2: "I don't know, but I think it's the state to the west of Tennessee"
Girl 1: "No, I'm pretty sure that's Georgia"

at which point my friend turns to me and says
"We should ask them what buildings are named after their grandfathers, because that's the only way they could be going here."
 

patdog

Heisman
May 28, 2007
60,501
31,719
113
for Fi Dollah, I don't need or want her love me long time. 15 minutes is plenty.
 

STATEgrad04

Senior
Mar 3, 2008
784
860
93
Middle row, fourth from the right. She got on her knees when she didnt even have to. Just think what she would do if you asked.
 

MeridianDog

Freshman
Sep 3, 2008
3,226
80
48
future mommies of the Captains of Industry.

???

Except for maybe the middle row middle girl (five from left five from right).

I seem to recognize her pole dancing at the DejaVu in Nashville.

Maybe it is just me....

No maybe not.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Unpacking Mississippi State's offensive unraveling against Alabama
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football "Learning Moments": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on rough outing for QB Kamario Taylor
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football "We let ourselves down": Isaac Smith and Anthony Evans III speak on Mississippi State's defeat to Alabama
  4. 04 Maroon and White Rapid Recap: No. 7 Alabama 56-23 No. 16 Mississippi State
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football Live Updates: Mississippi State vs. Alabama