*****Michigan vs Iowa Game Thread*****

Burghawk87

All-Conference
Jan 5, 2023
898
1,591
93
I'll be completely honest, I'm only half following this because I still just can't seem to be drawn into the men's game. I'm expecting a collapse if they ever get close so I don't bother watching.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Moral

ChicagoHawk2020

All-Conference
Nov 6, 2017
1,084
3,279
112
The moral victories will come out in full force but they needed this game. 2 losses from being out of the tourney
 

Moral

Heisman
Dec 16, 2022
11,230
40,724
113
I'll be completely honest, I'm only half following this because I still just can't seem to be drawn into the men's game. I'm expecting a collapse if they ever get close so I don't bother watching.

If you are a fan of between the leg dribbles then you are missing out if you aren't watching.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Burghawk87

Burghawk87

All-Conference
Jan 5, 2023
898
1,591
93
If you are a fan of between the leg dribbles then you are missing out if you aren't watching.
I was told growing up that those should serve a purpose. Apparently there are a lot of loose nails on these courts now.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Moral

stillh8unlv

All-Conference
Mar 30, 2007
1,912
4,291
113
How was that not a 10 second violation? They didn't cross half court until 24 seconds on the shot clock.
 

RoseBowlorBust

Heisman
Jan 4, 2019
5,687
12,123
113
Talk about the definition of a fugging play on.

Cadeau put his head down and did nothing but initiated the contact to get the fouled called, and Howard did nothing but stand his ground.


Hawks win this game with slightly more fair officiating. No doubt in my mind. These 3 aren't gonna let Michigan lose.
And make HALF of your wide open 3s. AF and Koch
 
Hawkeye Report

Latest

  1. 01 Hawkeye Report Football PFF Deep Dive: Ohio State Buckeyes
  2. 02 Hawkeye Report Football PFF Deep Dive: Iowa Hawkeyes
  3. 03 Rivals Basketball Recruiting 5-star PG Cayden Daughtry breaks down his latest visits, upcoming trips, and where things stand
  4. 04 Hawkeye Report Football Behind Enemy Lines: Ohio State Edition
  5. 05 Hawkeye Report Football Question of the week: Where does the Michigan win rank in the Ferentz era?