Neither is very impressive. Would love to see either one of them in our bracket
No you wouldn’tNeither is very impressive. Would love to see either one of them in our bracket
hilariousNeither is very impressive. Would love to see either one of them in our bracket
You're not very smart are youNeither is very impressive. Would love to see either one of them in our bracket
Are you talking about the girls team?Neither is very impressive. Would love to see either one of them in our bracket
Direct and to the point…I love it.No you wouldn’t
Thank you sirDirect and to the point…I love it.
What is wrong with you people.Neither is very impressive. Would love to see either one of them in our bracket
Dumb'ss said he wanted to play Houston too..What is wrong with you people.
We would get boat raced by either one.
We just lost to Georgia and Auburn and barely beat South Carolina, but yeah sure bring em on.Neither is very impressive. Would love to see either one of them in our bracket
Solid bait post.
I miss the days as a kid getting up and watching SBTB and Power Rangers on TV. Good times.
Or maybe NO NAME is really just a fkn idiot, that is what I'm going with. He's not smart enough to bait![]()
Watched SBTB every morning before school. Never watched PR though.I miss the days as a kid getting up and watching SBTB and Power Rangers on TV. Good times.
KSR Football
Kenny Darby, Lance Heard Earn SEC Player of the Week Honors
KSR Preps
KSR's 2026 Kentucky High School Football Top 25 Rankings: Week 7
KSR Women's Basketball
Kentucky WBB will play Illinois in a closed preseason exhibition
KSR Football
Monday Huddle: Kentucky gets second shot at marquee home win
KSR Football
Kentucky unveils Power K helmets for throwback game vs. LSU