Michigan v Nebraska 2nd half thread

steinek11

All-Conference
Apr 18, 2004
13,949
1,784
113
I work at a Fortune 500 company.

if I underperform for a week, my job is in question. If I underperform for an entire month, I can in no reasonable way expect to keep my job.

Donovan Raiola has underperformed for 3+ years.
We could do better.
 

Zeke Husker

All-Conference
Aug 23, 2025
1,537
1,555
113
F this crap. Michigan doing what they have to do to win. How many chances we going to cave in on?
 
Inside Nebraska

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 Inside Nebraska Football Everything Matt Rhule said after Michigan State
  3. 03 Inside Nebraska Football Nebraska bests Spartans in East Lansing | PHOTO
  4. 04 Inside Nebraska Football Matt Rhule, Anthony Colandrea & more break down win over Michigan State
  5. 05 Inside Nebraska Football Postgame Notes: Milestones, stats & more as Nebraska wins handily at Michigan State