MHS @ GW

DanvilleSportsHead_rivals

All-Conference
Sep 23, 2014
4,722
3,952
0
I saw a picture of the line trying to get into the game...Wow!! Hopefully both teams will be in Richmond in a couple weeks, I know the Dawgs will be.
 

CoachK0811

Redshirt
Feb 6, 2016
8
6
0
Yeah i saw the game, a good physical game but it was obvious that martinsville was tired from playing 8 games in 11 days! Not making excuses but they looked heavy-legged.
 

Mayberryite

Junior
Jul 17, 2007
817
318
0
10 games in 15 days is pretty crazy. They are definitely ready for the playoffs after that stretch. Also, I heard that Holland has less than 100 points to go to reach 2000.
 
VirginiaPreps

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Football Recruiting Touted linebacker RJ Hudson backs off Clemson commitment -- and a new team is trending
  2. 02 VirginiaPreps Private School Predictions Week 7
  3. 03 VirginiaPreps VHSL Football Top Tens - Entering 10-8-26 Games
  4. 04 VirginiaPreps 2026 VHSL Football Team-by-Team Schedules with Results
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting LB David Nosa catches fire with six offers in two-week span